Creating Educational Shows That Sell with Doug Scheer
Make a Splash in the School Show Market
Join Andrew Ready as he talks with Doug Scheer about how to build, from the ground up, an educational show that clients would love to book again and again. From marketing your show right, to getting those attentive eyes and belly laughs from the audience, to making your show just plain better, Doug discusses them in this lecture.
Among the topics covered are:
- The critical element in any trick or routine
- The danger tricks (the good, the bad, and the ugly)
- Trying to please everyone
- Marketing tips, tricks, and hacks
- Getting stubborn leads to at least email you back
- Making your show better with the basic elements of drama
- Stage cuing: Getting huge laughs without telling jokes
Get the audio file of this lecture & listen to it on the go
No time to sit in front of your computer to watch the lecture? Save its audio version so you can listen and learn wherever you are. Just click on the blue button on the right.